Engagements Kids Quinceañeras Seniors Slideshows/Videos Studio Weddings
Eclipsi Photography Personal Blog MySpace Foro de Fotógrafos

Why "Eclipsi"? Several reasons. A lot of things have fascinated me since I was a little kid. A few have determined my personality and who I am. Three things have caught my attention predominantly: Languages, People, and the Universe. More...



Thursday, April 10, 2008

Can you resist Nature's Whim?

I couldn't. Last January I was doing the dishes in my kitchen and as I looked through the window I realized the Catalina Mountains had this deep orange color, almost red. For a moment I thought if it was possible that the city was on fire or something because they looked unusually orange!. I stepped outside just to find before my eyes an awesome display. I sat and admired in shock and awe The Nature's whim of the day. Cookie cutted clouds in oval shapes. Several of them. The sky had been handpainted in dark brown colors mixed with dark orange and dark yellow, It seemed as though if someone smudged oil paint over a canvas and created a new image of the sky, just because. I am personally fascinated with sunsets. Mostly Tucson's sunsets. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do.






No comments: