Engagements Kids Quinceañeras Seniors Slideshows/Videos Studio Weddings
Eclipsi Photography Personal Blog MySpace Foro de Fotógrafos

Why "Eclipsi"? Several reasons. A lot of things have fascinated me since I was a little kid. A few have determined my personality and who I am. Three things have caught my attention predominantly: Languages, People, and the Universe. More...



Friday, December 12, 2008

Gymnastics World Tucson East

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For those of you that know me very well, you'll know how much I'm enjoying this post. When I used to live in Mexico city I was lucky enough to do gymnastics since I was probably 5 years old. There is no other sport that I like more than this one. After moving to Guaymas Sonora Mexico I was not able to continue my trainig, and now that I'm able to capture the motion, the beauty, the forms, the elegance, the discipline and the strenght that this sport requires, I can't help but to stare at it and look at this amazing pictures over and over again.

This Saturday December the 13th, The Holiday Showcase will be taking place at the Gymnastics World in the Tucson East location. I was able to get some really really cool shots a couple of weeks ago while the girls were practicing for a Competition held in Phoenix. The girls were focused, concentrated and practiced their routines with such gracefulness, that I could see they were ready for the challenge. Tomorrow, I'm exiced for what we are going to see, the instructors are very dedicated and talented people, and trully look for excellence in every aspect. They, as well as the girls have done a tremendous job during training all year long, so what we are about to see tomorrw should be nothing but a great performance that I'm really looking forward to enjoying...

1 comment:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Que bueno que vuelves a postear... cómo andas, dónde andas, espero que estes bien!

Felices Fiestas!