Engagements Kids Quinceañeras Seniors Slideshows/Videos Studio Weddings
Eclipsi Photography Personal Blog MySpace Foro de Fotógrafos

Why "Eclipsi"? Several reasons. A lot of things have fascinated me since I was a little kid. A few have determined my personality and who I am. Three things have caught my attention predominantly: Languages, People, and the Universe. More...



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Senior Pictures: Jorge and Jose at 4th Avenue in Tucson

Jorge, Jose and I had an awesome time during their Senior High School photo shoot in Downtown Tucson. We also went over to an undisclosed location to take a few more intriguing shots. It was really fun being with them because they went along with all my ideas of having them play the guitar at the sidewalk while we were in 4th Avenue. Both, Jorge and Jose play the guitar really cool and had no problem playing it for...money...I mean, just pretending..hahaha.

Afterwards, we did something a bit different. We got some cool shots perfect for a horror movie or a mystery tv show or something, we did this at an old house's basement. It was creepy and fun. I like shadows and dramatic images that depict a mood or an atmosphere. Directing the scenes for the photoshoot was fun...

Nowadays I guess young people don't want to smile that much while they look at the camara!. And furthermore, they hardly want to look at the camara!...When I was in highschool that's all we wanted to do while people took pictures of us!... I like it both ways, serious and smiley...Anyways, we had a little bit of laughter and some 'serious' shots. Guys, you were awesome and It was a pleasure shooting with and for you guys...

Here's some pictures to share with all of you...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: